Glassons
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Glassons Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
Fun environment to work in
A typical day at work would include greeting customers, serving customers on till, helping them to pick a suitable outfit and managing the fitting rooms. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people i worked with, The girls were always so happy and the music was great too.
Productive and open environment
Glassons was a good workplace for me to socialise more and get along with customers. You also make a great bond with other employees which also built my confidence and allowed me to become more comfortable in this workplace.
Pros
socialising with customers
Cons
Restrictions for shoes
Friendly work place with great environment to learn
Participated in the training program which helped improve my sales skills a lot and meet targets. awesome team, loved helping people feel like a million bucks with the change of an outfit!
Pros
Rooster system, flexible hours
Fun workplace
I enjoyed working here but at times it would get boring. I learnt how to do alot of things such as working with the till and how to deal with people as it was my first job. Management at times did not have staff members best at heart but was good. Loved the co-workers because we all built a strong rapport amongst each other.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Pay
Enthusiastic, Strong Team Players
During this period i have learnt stock merchandising and stock control, I helped with the dailey running of the store and learnt exceptional customer service skills. My co-workers were amazing enthusiastic hard working people, they love there job as much as i did. The hardest part of my job was stock merchandising and stock control where i would prefer to just do till, greeting customers, cleaning, helping people etc. The most enjoyable part of my day is interacting and helping customers.