Glassons Employee Review

Fun work place
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, New Zealand25 August 2017
Working at Glassons, was an amazing experience. I learnt a lot from this company and would consider working for them again if I move back to New Zealand. The work environment was always positive and the management team did an excellent job at making sure you were always improving on your skills. The best part of the job is getting to work with some amazing and outgoing fashionable people.
Pros
Discounted product
Cons
Working weekends

Other Glassons Employee Reviews

Was a ok place to work but not great.
Christmas casual (Former Employee) –  Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty29 March 2019
Started off good with lots of hours they then dropped dramatically after christmas sometimes only doing 4 hours a week. Some days were easy to meet target & others werent , staff would always compliment then critisize your work efforts . Some staff were rude & would talk behind mannequins & signs . Very sales driven hard to build a relationship with team members, clothing is good as you get a 40% discount, you are expected to wear their clothing to work everyday. Overall was good for experience .
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours . Some staff were rude . Minimum wage
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Zealand31 January 2019
So you get subsidised work wear (great clothes)
For me I was full time and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sometimes it was a bit cliquey depending who was in and most days we had to do a deep clean with a small hover which took ages!
Pros
Substidised work uniform, friendly people, nice management
Cons
Long hours, hard labour, cliquey, basic pay