Glassons Employee Review

Fast paced/goal orientated environment
Stock Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riccarton18 December 2013
It was nice to work in a place where employees were valued, especially those who worked hard. The reviews and pay rises were good considering most retail stores keep their part-time staff on minimum. Because a lot of staff where students the turnover was quite high but that kept the place fresh. I enjoyed working there but the career progression within that company was not what I was looking for. I really liked my time at Riccarton.
Pros
Christmas Baking Roster!
Cons
Everyone works Boxing Day.

Other Glassons Employee Reviews

Was a ok place to work but not great.
Christmas casual (Former Employee) –  Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty29 March 2019
Started off good with lots of hours they then dropped dramatically after christmas sometimes only doing 4 hours a week. Some days were easy to meet target & others werent , staff would always compliment then critisize your work efforts . Some staff were rude & would talk behind mannequins & signs . Very sales driven hard to build a relationship with team members, clothing is good as you get a 40% discount, you are expected to wear their clothing to work everyday. Overall was good for experience .
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours . Some staff were rude . Minimum wage
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Zealand31 January 2019
So you get subsidised work wear (great clothes)
For me I was full time and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sometimes it was a bit cliquey depending who was in and most days we had to do a deep clean with a small hover which took ages!
Pros
Substidised work uniform, friendly people, nice management
Cons
Long hours, hard labour, cliquey, basic pay