Glassons Employee Review
enjoyed it thoroughly.
Job and dress policies are nonnegotiable but sometimes seem unreasonable. Discount is decent however is undermined by certain policies. Workplace culture, managers and employees are pleasure to work with, however management is very strict however this is not a big issue.
Good breaks/break management
dress code policies
Started off good with lots of hours they then dropped dramatically after christmas sometimes only doing 4 hours a week. Some days were easy to meet target & others werent , staff would always compliment then critisize your work efforts . Some staff were rude & would talk behind mannequins & signs . Very sales driven hard to build a relationship with team members, clothing is good as you get a 40% discount, you are expected to wear their clothing to work everyday. Overall was good for experience .
Not enough hours . Some staff were rude . Minimum wage
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glassons. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 46 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Glassons
- How does someone get hired at Glassons?2 people answered
- Is it okay to have a alternative style? More Specifically is it okay to have two piercings on your f…One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Glassons?One person answered
- How old do you have to be to work at glassons?
- How long does the NZ Glassons recruitment process took?
- What is starting rate for stockroom assistants ?
See all questions and answers