Glassons Employee Review

Fun and creative
Stylist and Blogger (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland21 January 2018
I learnt how to media plan and style from this job.
A typical day involves me looking for creative inspiration online, and then taking my own version of the inspired photos with the clothes given to promote.
Pros
Free clothes
Cons
Once every two months

Other Glassons Employee Reviews

Was a ok place to work but not great.
Christmas casual (Former Employee) –  Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty29 March 2019
Started off good with lots of hours they then dropped dramatically after christmas sometimes only doing 4 hours a week. Some days were easy to meet target & others werent , staff would always compliment then critisize your work efforts . Some staff were rude & would talk behind mannequins & signs . Very sales driven hard to build a relationship with team members, clothing is good as you get a 40% discount, you are expected to wear their clothing to work everyday. Overall was good for experience .
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours . Some staff were rude . Minimum wage
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Zealand31 January 2019
So you get subsidised work wear (great clothes)
For me I was full time and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sometimes it was a bit cliquey depending who was in and most days we had to do a deep clean with a small hover which took ages!
Pros
Substidised work uniform, friendly people, nice management
Cons
Long hours, hard labour, cliquey, basic pay