Glassons Employee Review

great workplace and discount privellages
Team Sales and KPI (Former Employee) –  manukau mall, auckland new zealand20 February 2018
good day when we get a lot of customers , on a bad day me and some of the girls will start talking and it gets fun. hardest part is catching thieves. the best part was working with the best girls and helping customers who needed it.
Pros
discounts
Cons
lock up

Other Glassons Employee Reviews

Was a ok place to work but not great.
Christmas casual (Former Employee) –  Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty29 March 2019
Started off good with lots of hours they then dropped dramatically after christmas sometimes only doing 4 hours a week. Some days were easy to meet target & others werent , staff would always compliment then critisize your work efforts . Some staff were rude & would talk behind mannequins & signs . Very sales driven hard to build a relationship with team members, clothing is good as you get a 40% discount, you are expected to wear their clothing to work everyday. Overall was good for experience .
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours . Some staff were rude . Minimum wage
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Zealand31 January 2019
So you get subsidised work wear (great clothes)
For me I was full time and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sometimes it was a bit cliquey depending who was in and most days we had to do a deep clean with a small hover which took ages!
Pros
Substidised work uniform, friendly people, nice management
Cons
Long hours, hard labour, cliquey, basic pay