Glassons
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Glassons Employee Review

Fun workplace

1 July 2013
I enjoyed working here but at times it would get boring. I learnt how to do alot of things such as working with the till and how to deal with people as it was my first job. Management at times did not have staff members best at heart but was good. Loved the co-workers because we all built a strong rapport amongst each other.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Pay
11 January 2017
Same role
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
A typical day at work would include greeting customers, serving customers on till, helping them to pick a suitable outfit and managing the fitting rooms. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people i worked with, The girls were always so happy and the music was great too.
6 July 2016
Same roleSame location
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Glassons was a good workplace for me to socialise more and get along with customers. You also make a great bond with other employees which also built my confidence and allowed me to become more comfortable in this workplace.
Pros
socialising with customers
Cons
Restrictions for shoes
20 February 2018
Same location
Team Sales and KPI (Former Employee) - manukau mall, auckland new zealand
good day when we get a lot of customers , on a bad day me and some of the girls will start talking and it gets fun. hardest part is catching thieves. the best part was working with the best girls and helping customers who needed it.
Pros
discounts
Cons
lock up