GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

4.1Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 3,945 reviews
Achievable but challenging goals; Territory ownership
Respiratory Care Educator (Former Employee) –  Respiratory Care Educator18 August 2015
As an educator, I had account managers who developed a need for respiratory programs. I also had the opportunity to develop my own accounts if there were not account manager leads. I went into the account and further developed the need for respiratory eduacation but also helped the organization to create their own goals to implement the education successfully within their organization.

As a specialty sales representative, I called on identified providers. I collaborated with these providers to identify and create the need for my product and and its use for patient populations.

As a nurse I have found that my background has been extremely valuable. I typically have an instant bond of trust and respect that others outside the healthcare field do not have immediately. I also have the ability to understand the staff, their challenges and expertise.
Pros
Car provided, Excellent health insurance, Multiple resources available to support the organizations, Team collaboration
Cons
Worked at least 3-4 hours after work everyday and at least 1/2-1 full day on the weekends.