Go Bus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Go Bus Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews
Step out occasionally
Plan occasional group excursions to get everyone out of the office once in a while. Have a group lunch in a nice restaurant. hold an off-site meeting at a museum or botanical gardens, or take everyone on an impromptu trip to the movies
the most enjoyable part of the job hardest part of job and what i learn
getting to meet new people it was good balance of life the hardest part of the job was when staff did not communicate probably what i learned was how to become a good bus driver
Pros
lovely buses to drive
Cons
should have better communicate skills
Enjoyable
Loved the job..only stop due to moved away.Manger and co workers are very friendly and helpful.A+ I driver for this company for a little primary school in Tiniroto..loved the children and the Route I drove 5days a week twice a day.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
School holidays
Productive and supportive
typical day can lead to a variety of changes at a moments notice but that's what goes with the job. The enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers and co-workers, who make the job more forefilling, creating a friendly atmosphere. That's why I have stayed at this job for so long. There's a sense of satisfaction of the day, once I get home...it is nice.Obviously, other things in the details of work need to change or be addressed, in order to be more successful as a company but Go-Bus is a 5 star rated business, which says alot on its own merit.
Pros
great team atmosphere and company works in with me well.
lovely people nice envirnment
I started here back in 2014 and have been there since. I work Saturdays 10am-4pm as ac casual cleaner. They are very good at enabling me to attend swim meets on saturdays when needed as i am a competitve (national) swimmer.
Good to be employed and interacting with people.
During a typical day at work, I transported passengers around designated routes of the city.
I learnt about the workings and dynamics of the company.

I found management to be interesting and fairly tolerant.

My co-workers were diverse and interesting also. They made the working environment better. I liked working with them.

The hardest part of the job was the cranky passengers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my workmates.
Pros
Good workmates
I love working with the guys
A typical day at work nothing more to say, it what you have to do,
If you can communicate with passengers then this the type of job for you, thats the enjoyable thing about this job.
Pros
Cons
Grumpy passengers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Go Bus?