Green Cross Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Green Cross Health Employee Review

Productive & fun work place

16 July 2018
Got a chance to use advance excel skills and always got necessary support and system help when required also got a chance to learn some additional excel tricks
25 February 2017
Same location
Financial accountant (Current Employee) - Ellerslie, Auckland
It's a very busy work place, but I've gained heaps of experiences from this busy work environment. Great team work, always helping each other. The hardest part about my job is meeting a strict deadline.
Pros
Team work and friendly
Cons
Too many busy deadlines
13 July 2019
Pharmacist (Current Employee) - Auckland
Out of all the big pharmacy cooperations (Countdown, Chemist Warehouse), Green Cross pays the lowest for pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy assistants, especially if you work in Auckland. Job conditions can be variable between stores, as some stores are fully-controlled by the company, others are just franchisees. The company takes the “customer is always right” attitude to the extreme, and the owners/ managers are not supportive. If you work in a position where you have to serve customers, be prepared to get seriously reprimanded by your manager for any complaints they throw at you.
Cons
Long hours, insufficient staff.
27 February 2019
Business Manager (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
We work away from head office and our store work culture is great, team are always focused on goals ahead. The management are great set of people we look for support.
  1. Productive & fun work place