Green Cross Health Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Understaffed and underpaid.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Auckland13 July 2019
Out of all the big pharmacy cooperations (Countdown, Chemist Warehouse), Green Cross pays the lowest for pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy assistants, especially if you work in Auckland.

Job conditions can be variable between stores, as some stores are fully-controlled by the company, others are just franchisees.

The company takes the “customer is always right” attitude to the extreme, and the owners/ managers are not supportive. If you work in a position where you have to serve customers, be prepared to get seriously reprimanded by your manager for any complaints they throw at you.
Cons
Long hours, insufficient staff.
Fun work place
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland27 February 2019
We work away from head office and our store work culture is great, team are always focused on goals ahead. The management are great set of people we look for support.
Good workplace
Junior Administrator (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland12 November 2017
I learned a lot about the accounting systems and accounting terms that I can carry through in my skillset for the near future. The hardest part of the job is making sure there are no errors in the accounting systems because most of the time, you are dealing with significant figures that need to be accurate. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new friends and meeting new people.
Pros
Friendships, close food shops
Productive and fun workplace
Account payable intern (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland5 April 2017
I worked as an account payable intern. The company provide a good workplace culture. The first of my work they present an excellent company history to me and other interns. People are willing to teach and show me how to be a professional account payable officer. It was a great workplace