Green Cross Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Green Cross Health Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland5 reviews
Cleanliness and stock- taking are properly monitored
No room for mistakes, otherwise business manager will reprimand

Toxic workplace so one has to handle pressure very well

Know how to manage workmates with different culture

Being smart and friendly is a must
Cons
Dependency of tasks
Out of all the big pharmacy cooperations (Countdown, Chemist Warehouse), Green Cross pays the lowest for pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy assistants, especially if you work in Auckland.

Job conditions can be variable between stores, as some stores are fully-controlled by the company, others are just franchisees.

The company takes the “customer is always right” attitude to the extreme, and the owners/ managers are not supportive. If you work in a position where you have to serve customers, be prepared to get seriously reprimanded by your manager for any complaints they throw at you.
Cons
Long hours, insufficient staff.
We work away from head office and our store work culture is great, team are always focused on goals ahead. The management are great set of people we look for support.
I learned a lot about the accounting systems and accounting terms that I can carry through in my skillset for the near future. The hardest part of the job is making sure there are no errors in the accounting systems because most of the time, you are dealing with significant figures that need to be accurate. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new friends and meeting new people.
Pros
Friendships, close food shops
I worked as an account payable intern. The company provide a good workplace culture. The first of my work they present an excellent company history to me and other interns. People are willing to teach and show me how to be a professional account payable officer. It was a great workplace