Green Cross Health Employee Review

View all Green Cross Health reviews

Many opportunities
Retail Manager Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  New Zealand14 February 2017
The benefit of working for Green Cross Health is that they have many pharmacy locations, so transferring to other stores is possible if you're at the right place at the right time.
Pros
market leader
Cons
I never found the company culture particularly enticing (offsite)

Other Green Cross Health Employee Reviews

Understaffed and underpaid.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Auckland13 July 2019
Out of all the big pharmacy cooperations (Countdown, Chemist Warehouse), Green Cross pays the lowest for pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy assistants, especially if you work in Auckland.

Job conditions can be variable between stores, as some stores are fully-controlled by the company, others are just franchisees.

The company takes the “customer is always right” attitude to the extreme, and the owners/ managers are not supportive. If you work in a position where you have to serve customers, be prepared to get seriously reprimanded by your manager for any complaints they throw at you.
Cons
Long hours, insufficient staff.
Fun work place
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland27 February 2019
We work away from head office and our store work culture is great, team are always focused on goals ahead. The management are great set of people we look for support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Cross Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Green Cross Health Reviews by Location