Green Cross Health Employee Review

View all Green Cross Health reviews

Good workplace
Junior Administrator (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland12 November 2017
I learned a lot about the accounting systems and accounting terms that I can carry through in my skillset for the near future. The hardest part of the job is making sure there are no errors in the accounting systems because most of the time, you are dealing with significant figures that need to be accurate. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new friends and meeting new people.
Pros
Friendships, close food shops

Other Green Cross Health Employee Reviews

Understaffed and underpaid.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Auckland13 July 2019
Out of all the big pharmacy cooperations (Countdown, Chemist Warehouse), Green Cross pays the lowest for pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy assistants, especially if you work in Auckland.

Job conditions can be variable between stores, as some stores are fully-controlled by the company, others are just franchisees.

The company takes the “customer is always right” attitude to the extreme, and the owners/ managers are not supportive. If you work in a position where you have to serve customers, be prepared to get seriously reprimanded by your manager for any complaints they throw at you.
Cons
Long hours, insufficient staff.
Fun work place
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland27 February 2019
We work away from head office and our store work culture is great, team are always focused on goals ahead. The management are great set of people we look for support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Cross Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Green Cross Health Reviews by Location