great training provided.
working in different areas of Auckland, going door-to-door, pitching about Greenpeace's values and campaigns.
worked with a great team, faced many challenges but such rewarding work.
• Experience in dealing with clients and explaining technical stuff in a simple language
• Can work in a team as well as independently
• Excellent Report writing and presentation skills
• Great team work and communication skills
• Great customer service skills
• Experienced in directing, leading and motivating team
• Can communicate effectively with all levels of management and a quick learner
A challenging and enthusiastic work place, with opportunities to have positive conversations with people. Fantastic co-workers who would all aim to assist one another as much as possible.
A typical day would involve making as many outbound calls to gain as much financial support for the organization.
The unfortunate part of the job was the lack of stability as any missed targets could result in dismissal, almost immediately.