GSK

GSK Employee Reviews

New Zealand2 reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,928 reviews

Overall Good

Nice place to work with.good culture & have to gain more for carrier . Specially for trainers can gain lots from gsk. Overall company performance is very good.

Achievable but challenging goals; Territory ownership

As an educator, I had account managers who developed a need for respiratory programs. I also had the opportunity to develop my own accounts if there were not account manager leads. I went into the account and further developed the need for respiratory eduacation but also helped the organization to create their own goals to implement the education successfully within their organization. As a specialty sales representative, I called on identified providers. I collaborated with these providers to identify and create the need for my product and and its use for patient populations. As a nurse I have found that my background has been extremely valuable. I typically have an instant bond of trust and respect that others outside the healthcare field do not have immediately. I also have the ability to understand the staff, their challenges and expertise.

Pros

Car provided, Excellent health insurance, Multiple resources available to support the organizations, Team collaboration

Cons

Worked at least 3-4 hours after work everyday and at least 1/2-1 full day on the weekends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GSK
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?