Hallensteins
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hallensteins Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
A typical day at work consisted of attending a team meeting, then picking garments, packing them in boxes and dispatching them off. Sometimes we would have extra jobs afterward such as barcoding, new lines( putting clothes away or sorting them out in sizes) and cleaning up the workspace. I have learned how to work in a team and clearly follow instructors from my supervisors. I have learned how to use their computer and handheld gun programmes. I also took part in stocktakes - which were taken very seriously. The hardest part of the job was maintaining speed. It was a physically demanding job, where you had to be on your feet the whole time, so sometimes I just had to try push through tiredness to get the work done. The most enjoyable part would be that it wasn't rocket science, you knew what you had to do. Supervisors allocated everyone jobs, there was no confusion as to what had to be done each day. As a full-time high school student, this job suited me very well.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Hours ( depended on the work load)
Great working environment, I have learnt alot from this company. Management is great. I have a lot of skills and experience. I have been there 3 years