Hallensteins
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hallensteins Management reviews

New Zealand19 reviews
Although it was great environment management would not properly understand the social things I have in my life outside of work including sport and family
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
No hours (rare if so) and no pay rise unless you are a manager
Great working environment, I have learnt alot from this company. Management is great. I have a lot of skills and experience. I have been there 3 years
Great and positive experience. Warm and welcoming environment, management was not the best but we managed as best we could. Fast and efficient team which benefit us hugely.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Not enough hours
Busy from 8am till 12 pm then from 3pm to 6pm.

8 steps to great customer service, which can be used anytime anywhere, any situation. Redseed training.

shared job, great way to learn all management knowledge and requirements if there was a vacancy you are well prepared and confident in advance to pursue that position.

Very friendly, and supportive work together and sometime go out for dinner or after work drinks great team.

When you are try to do the work of a full team with less. Doing reports 3/4 a week.

Building a great team, and management. Making targets, having great customer moments and relationships.
Pros
Play company games
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hallensteins?