Hallensteins
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hallensteins Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

9 May 2017
On a typical days work we would come in and have a morning meeting everyday with the whole team to show what is needed to be done for the day then we go and do what is needed and if there was time we would do extra so that the next days work load would be lifted a little.
While working for Hallensteins Brothers I have learnt so many things, when I first started I was a pick/packer and then I continued to move my way up and started to do things on my own like stock control and also some admin work in the office. It was a good 2 years there, I have leant a lot and made some good friends while there.
Pros
Getting taught something new around the building.
8 July 2019
Retail Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Although it was great environment management would not properly understand the social things I have in my life outside of work including sport and family
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
No hours (rare if so) and no pay rise unless you are a manager
14 February 2019
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Hallenstiens was the first retail job i had, they taught me everything i would ever need to know and were extremely patient. The emplyees there were all fun and enjoyed what they did. The company always made sure to make sure there staff were valued and gave incentives.
Pros
amazing place to work
Cons
lots of standing
12 February 2019
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
Great working environment, I have learnt alot from this company. Management is great. I have a lot of skills and experience. I have been there 3 years