Hallensteins Employee Review

View all Hallensteins reviews

Nice and fun environment
3ic (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland25 March 2018
Great and positive experience. Warm and welcoming environment, management was not the best but we managed as best we could. Fast and efficient team which benefit us hugely.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Hallensteins Employee Reviews

Amazing Staff and direct management
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Timaru, Canterbury22 July 2019
Hallensteins was a great company, this was my first job in retail and all of my co-workers were so helpful and lovely. My manager was Lovely and did everything in her power to ensure all of the employees were happy in their roles. Only let downs would be in regard to the head office as they wouldn’t let you take time off sometimes even for family events which is a bit disappointing but what you can expect in retail. Also sales targets were unrealistic and hard to reach, they put a lot of pressure on and at points resulted in conflict among the team. Also they pay really low for the amount of money you bring in for them along with the amount of work you are expected to do.

Other than that a 10/10 company who i would recommend to anyone wanting a job in retail.
Pros
Lovely staff, passionate managers
Cons
Low pay, sales targets
Fun workplace
Retail Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2019
Although it was great environment management would not properly understand the social things I have in my life outside of work including sport and family
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
No hours (rare if so) and no pay rise unless you are a manager