Hallensteins
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hallensteins Employee Review

Nice and fun environment

25 March 2018
Great and positive experience. Warm and welcoming environment, management was not the best but we managed as best we could. Fast and efficient team which benefit us hugely.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Not enough hours
19 November 2017
Same location
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
Typical day is stock in the morning and then selling the rest of the day. You learn how to sell better and how to deal with people. Team at henderson branch is really good. There is no "really hard part of the job. The team is defiantly the most enjoyable part of the job.
24 February 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
The store manager I had at the time (who is no longer the manager of this branch) of working here made coming to work a chore, the job itself was only good when he wasn't there but when I was there the energies in the store between staff seemed to have dropped Majorly. After my first day he complained to another worker about how bad I was at the job, ON THE FIRST 3 HOUR SHIFT. Wasn't very good at training staff, made me feel dumb for asking questions yet complained to other staff about my lack of knowledge in some areas. I learnt nothing being there other than the things I learnt myself over trial and error.
25 November 2019
Team member (Former Employee) - Team member
Great place to work, Provides you with great customer service experience and having the opportunity to work with many different customers from different backgrounds.