Hallensteins
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hallensteins Employee Review

Excellent place to work

19 January 2019
Great culture, and team atmosphere. Good induction processes and a feeling of inclusion. Enjoyed the role very much.
I was involved in reaching sales targets, stocking shelves, selling and customer services skills. Assisting customers with sizes and ordering in if required.
14 February 2019
Same role
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Hallenstiens was the first retail job i had, they taught me everything i would ever need to know and were extremely patient. The emplyees there were all fun and enjoyed what they did. The company always made sure to make sure there staff were valued and gave incentives.
Pros
amazing place to work
Cons
lots of standing
24 February 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
The store manager I had at the time (who is no longer the manager of this branch) of working here made coming to work a chore, the job itself was only good when he wasn't there but when I was there the energies in the store between staff seemed to have dropped Majorly. After my first day he complained to another worker about how bad I was at the job, ON THE FIRST 3 HOUR SHIFT. Wasn't very good at training staff, made me feel dumb for asking questions yet complained to other staff about my lack of knowledge in some areas. I learnt nothing being there other than the things I learnt myself over trial and error.
25 November 2019
Team member (Former Employee) - Team member
Great place to work, Provides you with great customer service experience and having the opportunity to work with many different customers from different backgrounds.