Hamilton City Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hamilton City Council Employee Review

great

5 October 2014
A typical day at work would include a high dress requirement. A positive attitude and aptitude to all you come into contact with. A professional approach. To educate and familiarize yourself with your surroundings and to equip oneself of knowledge of the particular industry.
Pros
Meet dignitaries first hand.
Cons
Focus on tasks
3 June 2020
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Great support and mentoring for younger/newer staff. For a massive organisation, most people know of each other. Some areas restricted by budget and a reluctance to change.
2 September 2018
Asset Engineer (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Everyday you meet new people as it is so huge. It is a friendly place to work in. You can very easily stick in you own environment and not become part of the larger group. There are so many programs to learn and to find out how they work, thtat there needs to be more indepth teaching. You have very rearely alot to do with some of the other groups.
Pros
Enjoyable small units to work in
Cons
So many things to learn and people to know it becomes overwhelming
24 July 2018
Travel and Information Consultant (Current Employee) - Hamilton City, Waikato
My education is in Tourism and so I jumped at the opportunity to start here in my field. I loved so much from this company and from the management. I have now been taught finances in my time here and now I can take this to my next opportunity.