Hamilton City Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hamilton City Council Employee Reviews for Communications Coordinator

Found 1 review matching the search
While working at Hamilton City Council I learned that in the world of communications, no two days are the same. Each day I would complete the organisations media monitoring update and produced the daily staff newsletter. I also monitored the Council's social media platforms and dealt with public comments. Other than those tasks, there was no way to predict what a typical day would include. From writing media releases to copy for the Council's Newspaper 'City News' and writing and executing communications plans, I received a wide range of experience in multiple tasks in this role. My managers and co-workers were extremely hard-working people who I got along well with. No matter how busy things were, there was always an opportunity to seek support or advice and share a laugh. The hardest part of the job was balancing multiple tasks while also maintaining a keen eye for detail. The most enjoyable aspect of this job was knowing that you would go to work and have the opportunity to work on various projects and up-skill in different areas each day.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hamilton City Council?