Harvey Furnishings Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Harvey Furnishings Ltd Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
Some work practices were inefficient making the work unnecessarily difficult. Staff generally friendly and usually helpful (see inefficient practices).
Management took on extra work but not extra staff so that overtime was then expected, there was sometimes a lot of pressure, and if you did make target, they thanked you briefly but that's all.

One manager, the factory manager, took some action to facilitate doing things better. But no other managers took such an interest.
Pros
Staff discount on soft furnishings
Cons
Long hours at times
Looking after customers and be friendly.
Together with my colleagues problems solving.

And with our manager building up a great business

I have. Reference from the manager at that time and made friends for live.
Pros
We had 20% discount
Cons
No cons
I am a part-time retail sales assistant. This job requires professional customer consultations on curtains, blinds and other home furnishings. I am required to provide quotations and advice based of customers' preferences regarding each product. I am also required to do end-of-day reconciliation, checking stock levels and reordering stock, and deal with all facets of cash management.

Occasionally I have to deal with uncooperative and abrasive customers. I have always dealt with these situations in a professional and calm manner, consciously aware that my actions will reflect my store’s reputation.

I am blessed to have such loving and friendly co-workers which makes the job a comfortable environment to be in.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvey Furnishings Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Harvey Furnishings Ltd Reviews by Job Title