Hastings District Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hastings District Council Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Found 1 review matching the search
- I have a mid day start which suits me as I have young children at home that rely on me to get them ready for kindy. My work environment is a great place to work. I open up the kiosk and erect the safety signage. Then I do a internal check of the park for rubbish or damages e.g. graffiti, broken property etc. Then I ensure that the Skate park itself is clean and maintained. - I have learnt a lot in regards to dealing with the general public and large numbers of young people. But there is always room for improvement. - Management does a good job but there are a couple areas that could be dealt with better e.g. Consistent rosters and better Job security for those that have been in the job for a lengthy amount of time. Unless we are not preforming up to standard. - I enjoy working along side all my co-workers. - The hardest part of my job is dealing with all the different personalities and problems within the Skate park and been consistent and fair to all parties. - The best part about my job is working with young people and having a job I enjoy turning up to.
Pros
Enjoying the job itself
Cons
inconsistency of roster