Hastings District Council

Hastings District Council Employee Review

View all Hastings District Council reviews

Professional, quiet place and a fun place
Flaxmere Community Development Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Flaxmere29 October 2013
Very good experience from working here with partner. Very positive man and always tried to get me into a bright career to prepare me for when I finish school. Learnt a lot about working in the Hastings District Council and the qualities needed.
Pros
Free hot chocolate and fun work place
Cons
A lot of sitting around which can be boring sometimes

Other Hastings District Council Employee Reviews

Was good at start but left due to hours reduced when manager left
Swim Instructor / Administration (Former Employee) –  Flaxmere, Hawke's Bay12 June 2017
When I first started everything was working well had a good boss, good team and more then required hours. As management changed all that changed as to why I chose to leave.
Cons
New management
growing and changing my focus
Under this role I have been in charge of budgets, staffing, programming, maintanence, Health and Safety and driving the business forward to acheive and improve both the usage and profit of the pools. I have used reports and other systems to show how these can be improved and how they are tracking as we move, Customer service has been at the heart of the role as well