Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hays Employee Review

Fun workplace

17 October 2017
Worked for hays temping agency and enjoyed every moment I had there. Constantly Helped me get jobs and always insured I enjoyed what I was doing. 10/10
Pros
good company
Cons
Didn’t get along with members
12 March 2017
Same role
Head labourer, McKee Fehl Construction Ltd (Former Employee) - Wellington, New Zealand
I enjoyed working as head labourer for McKee Fehl through Hay's recruitment. As it was my first management position I experienced a steep learning curve at first, but I always worked alongside my team of labourers and encouraged tham to put in their best efforts because I believe in leading by example. It was a good opportunity for me to share my knowledge and experience with a diverse team of workers. Over the five months working on one commercial building site I made some good friends among my colleagues. The work was often quite physical and offered us plenty of opportunity for learning new skills and exercise as well.
10 April 2019
Same location
Business Intelligence Specialist (Current Employee) - Christchurch, NZ
Hi All, Working with Hays is good. Here we work in the client face domain. When ever new project is coming we have to go for client location and sit in their office and directly work with clients.
6 January 2020
Administration and Office Manager and client support (Current Employee) - Auckland
temp worked based position. So was monstly working for other companies. recruiters were helpful and found work. bit pushy when it came to anything that required a contract/ongoing work offers.