Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hays Employee Review

Hays is very adimit in finding you work as quick as possible.

10 December 2017
A typical day consists of going of to work, getting a welcoming phone call detailing the job assigned to me and been given the right P.P.E everything is done by time sheets so make sure your time sheets are signed dated and worded correctly for PAYE purposes.
16 May 2017
Same location
Demolition laborer (Former Employee) - Wellington, Wellington
I am a fit active person, Love the outdoors can work both in a team environment as well on my own, i'm a type of individual who just wants to get the job done right and only once. most of my job experiance is in labouring but during my labouring experience i have lernt alot of skills over my years. i bring a positive Attitude every day and try to leave that vibe with my co workers
12 March 2017
Same location
Head labourer, McKee Fehl Construction Ltd (Former Employee) - Wellington, New Zealand
I enjoyed working as head labourer for McKee Fehl through Hay's recruitment. As it was my first management position I experienced a steep learning curve at first, but I always worked alongside my team of labourers and encouraged tham to put in their best efforts because I believe in leading by example. It was a good opportunity for me to share my knowledge and experience with a diverse team of workers. Over the five months working on one commercial building site I made some good friends among my colleagues. The work was often quite physical and offered us plenty of opportunity for learning new skills and exercise as well.
6 January 2020
Administration and Office Manager and client support (Current Employee) - Auckland
temp worked based position. So was monstly working for other companies. recruiters were helpful and found work. bit pushy when it came to anything that required a contract/ongoing work offers.
  1. Hays is very adimit in finding you work as quick as possible.