Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Hays Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland5 reviews
temp worked based position. So was monstly working for other companies. recruiters were helpful and found work. bit pushy when it came to anything that required a contract/ongoing work offers.
learned many skills from different tradies. The work to social lifestyle was great. Pay and quality of work was good. Getting to work in Australia and NZ was great to broaden my experience and Hays helped me complete that.
Pros
pay, culture
Cons
Didn't think hays was a good recruitment as they advertise them self as. 60% of the jobs given to me was not carpentry or hammer hand work which is what I applied for but had no choice but to take the jobs other wise I will have to wait for the next not knowing how long that will take. The main thing is hays do not want to pay the rates that I should be getting when I do get given carpenter's work. I think hays needs to take a look at their staff and look for the right people who knows more about the trades and how the trades system runs. You can't have an receptionist back round with good communication literacy n writing skills etc as my rep!!. For example I'll get a call from hays about a job and I hear the same thing every time. Which is take all your ppe and all your tools. Haha honestly I will say yes but with the rate they paying me I'll only take my basic hand tools and apron. Don't get paid enough to use my own tools and as all chippies know tools always goes missing on site. Thanks for reading.
Pros
they don't care about us
Cons
have to do crazy long hours to make a living with carp rates
I did good experience overthere. I worked as painter, demolition job, general laboring and as a removal in different construction sites.
Never contact you after came for interview and registered as new job seeker. Bad experience, not trustworthy.
Pros
office look good
Cons
poor working attitude
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9