Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Hays Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

Wellington City, Wellington3 reviews
Hays is very adimit in finding you work as quick as possible.
A typical day consists of going of to work, getting a welcoming phone call detailing the job assigned to me and been given the right P.P.E everything is done by time sheets so make sure your time sheets are signed dated and worded correctly for PAYE purposes.
a positive team,
I am a fit active person, Love the outdoors can work both in a team environment as well on my own, i'm a type of individual who just wants to get the job done right and only once.
most of my job experiance is in labouring but during my labouring experience i have lernt alot of skills over my years.

i bring a positive Attitude every day and try to leave that vibe with my co workers
Great hours, interesting work and fantastic team
I enjoyed working as head labourer for McKee Fehl through Hay's recruitment. As it was my first management position I experienced a steep learning curve at first, but I always worked alongside my team of labourers and encouraged tham to put in their best efforts because I believe in leading by example. It was a good opportunity for me to share my knowledge and experience with a diverse team of workers. Over the five months working on one commercial building site I made some good friends among my colleagues. The work was often quite physical and offered us plenty of opportunity for learning new skills and exercise as well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9