Clean.. tidy.. appropriate..dressy casual.
Health care comes to my place but I still treat them with respect. For a women tidy clean clothes well presented and shoes. Hair arranged nicely and light make up.
Casual but respectful clothes
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Healthcare NZ
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Healthcare NZ?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Healthcare NZ?One person answered
- Does Healthcare NZ require a background check? What kind of background check does Healthcare NZ do?One person answered
- Could you advise what is the wage range for the Positive Behaviour support position.
- If my application is successful, do we get any further training ?
See all questions and answers