Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Extremely bad management in Hamilton

30 April 2019
Not at all helpful. You don't have any job security. Selfish coordinators in Hamilton. If you are looking for a company with good management and support then this is absolutely a rubbish place. Only the best part is the co workers. It's my experience from Hamilton only.
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Rubbish coordinators in Hamilton
11 September 2020
Same role
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
7 days per week, 3 times per day most times. learned to work individually with trust. Management staff were great, the hardest part was learning the hoists but very enjoyable.
Pros
happy clients
Cons
short hoours
21 February 2020
Same role
Community support worker (Former Employee) - NZ
I loved to work for this company. I had many memories which I cannot forget. They provided lots of various work opportunities. Their system was well organised and well managed.
27 January 2016
Same roleSame location
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) - Hamilton East, Waikato
Even though I have received affirmation from the company that I am doing a good job, I have come to recognise that this role is one I am not really comfortable in. The clients I work with have been wonderful, and it is rewarding to be able to provide the help requested by the company service plan, to the best of my ability. I find that I personally still desire to work in an administrative situation, but I will continue to do my best to work well, and I appreciate the opportunity to do so until my situation changes. I find this role can be very isolating, as I am not permitted to create close friendships with my clients, and the opportunity to meet with other support workers for encouragement is very limited.
Pros
There is a lot of flexibility with hours worked.
Cons
It can be quite stressful at times, travelling between clients homes in busy traffic.