Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Healthcare NZ reviews

Healthcare NZ

Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Extremely bad management in Hamilton

Not at all helpful. You don't have any job security. Selfish coordinators in Hamilton. If you are looking for a company with good management and support then this is absolutely a rubbish place. Only the best part is the co workers. It's my experience from Hamilton only.

Pros

Good co workers

Cons

Rubbish coordinators in Hamilton

Same role

Long hours due to understaffs

The most enjoyable part of the job getting to interact with the clients. Helping them with their needs. This job can be quite stressful due to the lack of staff. management may ask u to do double shift for the same day which can be quite tiring. work culture is pretty good. Some houses are quite easy but some houses are quite complicated so you really need to be prepared.

Pros

Free food

Same role

Wasted Time

I really loved learning the job and was so excited to get started, I felt like the process of when I got the job and actually started working took too long it was at least a month before I went out on the job. as for the training, I thought it was slack especially if you hadn't worked in a healthcare setting before eg testing me on equipment I never seen nor used before. communication with admin and head office was so terrible I had to ask the same questions over and over with no results it's like they don't talk to each other.I really really enjoyed meeting clients though that was the one save, all in all, I'm leaving as I can't seem to get any further I'm pretty disappointed really I was so looking forward to this job.

Pros

Clients

Cons

communication, training
Same roleSame location

I have found Healthcare NZ good to work for.

Even though I have received affirmation from the company that I am doing a good job, I have come to recognise that this role is one I am not really comfortable in. The clients I work with have been wonderful, and it is rewarding to be able to provide the help requested by the company service plan, to the best of my ability. I find that I personally still desire to work in an administrative situation, but I will continue to do my best to work well, and I appreciate the opportunity to do so until my situation changes. I find this role can be very isolating, as I am not permitted to create close friendships with my clients, and the opportunity to meet with other support workers for encouragement is very limited.

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility with hours worked.

Cons

It can be quite stressful at times, travelling between clients homes in busy traffic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Healthcare NZ