Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Healthcare NZ reviews

Healthcare NZ

Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Flexible timetable and relaxed workload

Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.

Same role

fun work place

The hardest part is when there is no travel time between clients and you will get blamed by clients being late which was not a workers problem and nobody listens to that.sometimes one client is in one side of the town and next client is in the other side of the town and no travel time and you are supposed to fly ???
Same role

nice job

good people to work with, meet alot of different people cultures etc. management was good.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil
Same location

Productive and fun work place

I learned many different things. Before start wotking They gave training and support whilst I was working at that Company. The manager also went to the house where I was working to give some advice. Great Company and great employees.

Pros

Job plan and freedom to deal with the client

Cons

Distance to visit different clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Healthcare NZ
  • Flexible timetable and relaxed workload