Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Flexible timetable and relaxed workload

27 November 2019
Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.
9 November 2019
Same role
community health worker (Current Employee) - Manawatu
The hardest part is when there is no travel time between clients and you will get blamed by clients being late which was not a workers problem and nobody listens to that.sometimes one client is in one side of the town and next client is in the other side of the town and no travel time and you are supposed to fly ???
23 February 2014
Same role
health worker (Former Employee) - Marton, N
good people to work with, meet alot of different people cultures etc. management was good.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
10 November 2020
Same location
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I learned many different things. Before start wotking They gave training and support whilst I was working at that Company. The manager also went to the house where I was working to give some advice. Great Company and great employees.
Pros
Job plan and freedom to deal with the client
Cons
Distance to visit different clients
  1. Flexible timetable and relaxed workload