Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Healthcare NZ reviews

Healthcare NZ

Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Interesting

8.am start showering some clients and cleaning homes Learnt how to deal with the aged in there homes Management was well structured Mainly worked on my own but when i was with co-workers very good The hardest part was leaving client when i had finished my duties The most enjoyable part was meeting all the different people

Pros

being of help to people

Cons

felt sad for some people

Same role

Co-workers are great.

If you aren't with the in crowd, then you're out.I moved from another provider and worked hard from day 1 and still work hard.Looking after and seeing a smile on the clients face is priceless.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Long hours, driving in between. Not getting recognized for the work one does.
Same role

i worked for this company

I worked for this company for 4 years. I left as they were placing me with clients that were sexually inappropriate. The office people are hard to deal with. I worked here during the time i studied at university.
Same location

great company to work for

a typical day at work can be very busy,not to mention interesting with lots of lovely people to work for and help out.on a daily basis,love the job and the people.I get alot of satisfaction being able to provide support in so many ways,and knowing that i am appreciated for the help im able to provide to my clients.

Pros

lovely clients to help

Cons

can be long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Healthcare NZ
  • Interesting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?