Healthcare NZ
View all Healthcare NZ reviews

Healthcare NZ

Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

I learned many different things. Before start wotking They gave training and support whilst I was working at that Company. The manager also went to the house where I was working to give some advice. Great Company and great employees.

Pros

Job plan and freedom to deal with the client

Cons

Distance to visit different clients

Good care for employees

Health Care New Zealand offers good support for employees. At the front end they ensure you are trained up well, they are fair with holiday pay, they are communicative and allow you to shift swap when you need to.

Pros

Flexable

Cons

not the best hourly rate
Same location

Flexible timetable and relaxed workload

Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.
Same location

The wave where poor back when I worked for healthcare

The wage have increased since I have worked for healthcare I was on minimum wage even when I had the certificate for A.C.E aged care. But I do think we do deserve the pay rise thanks to government Dept

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Healthcare NZ
  • Productive and fun work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?