Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

10 November 2020
I learned many different things. Before start wotking They gave training and support whilst I was working at that Company. The manager also went to the house where I was working to give some advice. Great Company and great employees.
Pros
Job plan and freedom to deal with the client
Cons
Distance to visit different clients
27 November 2019
Community health worker (Former Employee) - Auckland, New zealand
Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.
22 November 2019
Caregiver (Former Employee) - Auckland
The wage have increased since I have worked for healthcare I was on minimum wage even when I had the certificate for A.C.E aged care. But I do think we do deserve the pay rise thanks to government Dept
19 November 2017
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) - Auckland
The most enjoyable part of the Job is you meet a lot of new people, see how they live day to day and being able to see the difference you make in their life by being there to assist them through their day. Make them smile and happy to have someone that helps them and cares for them when they need the help.
  1. Productive and fun work place