Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Healthcare NZ reviews

Healthcare NZ

Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Quiet Productive.

It is always a challenge to working around people with special needs knowing that at the end of the day you have achieved to help someone in life. I have leaned to work in an environment of team work and what can be accomplished when there is Team work. Work has been well managed by the effort of everyone in the team. Co-workers very supportive. The hardest part of the job is when you no one to support you. The most enjoyable part is when you have achieved your goals regarding the duties assigned.

Pros

yes free lunches.

Cons

extra hours to do the job.

Same role

Long hours due to understaffs

The most enjoyable part of the job getting to interact with the clients. Helping them with their needs. This job can be quite stressful due to the lack of staff. management may ask u to do double shift for the same day which can be quite tiring. work culture is pretty good. Some houses are quite easy but some houses are quite complicated so you really need to be prepared.

Pros

Free food

Same role

Wasted Time

I really loved learning the job and was so excited to get started, I felt like the process of when I got the job and actually started working took too long it was at least a month before I went out on the job. as for the training, I thought it was slack especially if you hadn't worked in a healthcare setting before eg testing me on equipment I never seen nor used before. communication with admin and head office was so terrible I had to ask the same questions over and over with no results it's like they don't talk to each other.I really really enjoyed meeting clients though that was the one save, all in all, I'm leaving as I can't seem to get any further I'm pretty disappointed really I was so looking forward to this job.

Pros

Clients

Cons

communication, training
Same location

Productive and fun work place

I learned many different things. Before start wotking They gave training and support whilst I was working at that Company. The manager also went to the house where I was working to give some advice. Great Company and great employees.

Pros

Job plan and freedom to deal with the client

Cons

Distance to visit different clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Healthcare NZ