Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Healthcare NZ reviews

Healthcare NZ

Healthcare NZ Employee Review

To many levels of management, the communication was poor and training was poor.

Although I did enjoy the job, the level of professionalism especially from lower management was poor. The lack of professional boundaries implemented by coordinators confused the worked in the field. The lack of organisation and planning made it very difficult to establish was was needed workers on a day-to-day basis.

Same role

Co-workers are great.

If you aren't with the in crowd, then you're out.I moved from another provider and worked hard from day 1 and still work hard.Looking after and seeing a smile on the clients face is priceless.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Long hours, driving in between. Not getting recognized for the work one does.
Same role

i worked for this company

I worked for this company for 4 years. I left as they were placing me with clients that were sexually inappropriate. The office people are hard to deal with. I worked here during the time i studied at university.
Same location

I like working at one place than visiting alot of places

It is fun meeting new people.I have learned how to look after elderly and make sure they're safe and sound,also i can work without a supervisor or boss around.The hardest part is to drive to client's places,and the most enjoyable part is when i had to listen to their stories and have a cup of coffee or tea.

Pros

Free coffee or tea

Cons

i like overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Healthcare NZ
  • To many levels of management, the communication was poor and training was poor.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?