Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Healthcare NZ Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

3.7Work–Life Balance

Flexible timetable and relaxed workload

Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.

Productive and fun work place

I learned many different things. Before start wotking They gave training and support whilst I was working at that Company. The manager also went to the house where I was working to give some advice. Great Company and great employees.

Pros

Job plan and freedom to deal with the client

Cons

Distance to visit different clients

The wave where poor back when I worked for healthcare

The wage have increased since I have worked for healthcare I was on minimum wage even when I had the certificate for A.C.E aged care. But I do think we do deserve the pay rise thanks to government Dept

Making a difference

The most enjoyable part of the Job is you meet a lot of new people, see how they live day to day and being able to see the difference you make in their life by being there to assist them through their day. Make them smile and happy to have someone that helps them and cares for them when they need the help.

enjoyable,reliable and fun too

I have been working in this company for 5 years and I experience the reliable and also really enjoy this job so I do need extra hours to work part-time during the day for another Client....thanks

Quiet Productive.

It is always a challenge to working around people with special needs knowing that at the end of the day you have achieved to help someone in life. I have leaned to work in an environment of team work and what can be accomplished when there is Team work. Work has been well managed by the effort of everyone in the team. Co-workers very supportive. The hardest part of the job is when you no one to support you. The most enjoyable part is when you have achieved your goals regarding the duties assigned.

Pros

yes free lunches.

Cons

extra hours to do the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Healthcare NZ
  • Auckland City, Auckland
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?