Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Healthcare NZ Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

3.7Work–Life Balance

Long hours due to understaffs

The most enjoyable part of the job getting to interact with the clients. Helping them with their needs. This job can be quite stressful due to the lack of staff. management may ask u to do double shift for the same day which can be quite tiring. work culture is pretty good. Some houses are quite easy but some houses are quite complicated so you really need to be prepared.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Rewarding

This support may consist of household management such as cleaning, washing, ironing, vacuuming and cooking for residents. Furthermore, I had to provide personal care such as bathing, toileting and assisting residents with their personal grooming and sometimes with medication. Lastly, I followed a complete training with ”Health Care” in order to achieve this role. It is a very rewarding position which allow to aid residents in their daily life and to create a bond with them.

Respect and dignity, importance

My clients were amazing but my boss was very hard to get a hold of and very unorganized. Always having to.work 24 hour shifts as no one sorted rosters ect.

Pros

Awesome clients

Cons

Unorganized

Innovative,friendly,goal oriented

The experience in New Zealand was an eye opener.It helped me to be knowledgful about the laws here,the health system and how it works.More over it helped to be more positive and efficient.

Fun productive workplace

Very minimal work I gained a National Certificate in Health, Disability and Aged Support while an employee. Over my time there I throughly enjoyed being A CSW

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Healthcare NZ Reviews by Job Title