Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Healthcare NZ Employee Reviews in Hamilton East, Waikato

3.3Job Security & Advancement

I have found Healthcare NZ good to work for.

Even though I have received affirmation from the company that I am doing a good job, I have come to recognise that this role is one I am not really comfortable in. The clients I work with have been wonderful, and it is rewarding to be able to provide the help requested by the company service plan, to the best of my ability. I find that I personally still desire to work in an administrative situation, but I will continue to do my best to work well, and I appreciate the opportunity to do so until my situation changes. I find this role can be very isolating, as I am not permitted to create close friendships with my clients, and the opportunity to meet with other support workers for encouragement is very limited.

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility with hours worked.

Cons

It can be quite stressful at times, travelling between clients homes in busy traffic.

Extremely bad management in Hamilton

Not at all helpful. You don't have any job security. Selfish coordinators in Hamilton. If you are looking for a company with good management and support then this is absolutely a rubbish place. Only the best part is the co workers. It's my experience from Hamilton only.

Pros

Good co workers

Cons

Rubbish coordinators in Hamilton

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Healthcare NZ Reviews by Job Title

• Healthcare NZ
  • Hamilton East, Waikato
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?