Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Healthcare NZ Employee Reviews in Whangarei, Northland

Whangarei, Northland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Day in the life of A daily care-giver
Everyday is different depending on on clients mood. I have learnt to to adjust to my clients clients moods but, at the same time follow there service plan.

I have learnt to be kind and caring to my client and listen to them.to help solve there problems in a peacefully way.

I love to manage my responsibilities as a care-giver giving special needs to details. Follow the clients service plan and direction from our service managers. I am the prime care-giver for our time. Every moth we have a meeting to discuss any concerns and organize holidays leaves or days off who will cover for that person.

At the work place we all get along our main purpose is to care for the welfare and care of the client. Any problem has to be discuss with me to sort it out.in private as soon as possible. Many of the problem has nothing to do with the job but it interferes with there job. If the client has a culture want us to treat him with his culture we will be happen to help him if it is with in our power. As many of us have our own beliefs and culture but we will sort it out.

The hardest part of the job will be the clients mental state of mind this will effect his moods and the way the care-givers and how they handle the problem. This is when we need to show extraordinary patient and kindness. Listen to them at the same time don't over step work policies. You care have the whole day or a half to calm the client down. make them a cup of tea calm them down and put them to bed for a rest.

Coming to work and seeing a smile on the the client face and the client appreciate
 - more...
Pros
The pros are making the right decision for the client an d seeing the benefits it has achieved
Cons
the clients health has deteriorate and is not getting better sooner.