Healthcare NZ Employee Reviews for Community Health Worker
Community Health Worker3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 57 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.
The hardest part is when there is no travel time between clients and you will get blamed by clients being late which was not a workers problem and nobody listens to that.sometimes one client is in one side of the town and next client is in the other side of the town and no travel time and you are supposed to fly ???
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Healthcare NZ reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 57 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Healthcare NZ
- What should you wear to an interview at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Healthcare NZ?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Healthcare NZ?One person answered
- Does Healthcare NZ require a background check? What kind of background check does Healthcare NZ do?One person answered
- Could you advise what is the wage range for the Positive Behaviour support position.
- If my application is successful, do we get any further training ?
See all questions and answers