Healthcare NZ Employee Reviews for In Home Caregiver
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 57 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I really did enjoy this work it was a very sad day when I left, All my clients had something to offer me whether it was a recipe to share.or words of wisdom.This job taught me to be strong as I had to help clients in their day to day living.I would say the hardest part of the job would have been when you lost someone thank goodness for the staff at the end of the phone,and the co-workers who you could visit and have a cup of tea and talk things over with.
i met a lot of wonderful people with some very interedting stories to tell
the pay was very poor
Excellent management, therefore, excellent workplace. Co-workers, patients and their families worked well together, ensuring best possible outcomes for all parties concerned.
Working with various and diverse cultures.
Loosing patients to terminal illness.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Healthcare NZ reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 57 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Healthcare NZ
- What should you wear to an interview at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Healthcare NZ?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Healthcare NZ?One person answered
- Does Healthcare NZ require a background check? What kind of background check does Healthcare NZ do?One person answered
- Could you advise what is the wage range for the Positive Behaviour support position.
- If my application is successful, do we get any further training ?
See all questions and answers