Healthcare NZ

Healthcare NZ Employee Review

View all Healthcare NZ reviews

Rewarding
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury30 September 2019
This support may consist of household management such as cleaning, washing, ironing, vacuuming and cooking for residents. Furthermore, I had to provide personal care such as bathing, toileting and assisting residents with their personal grooming and sometimes with medication. Lastly, I followed a complete training with ”Health Care” in order to achieve this role.
It is a very rewarding position which allow to aid residents in their daily life and to create a bond with them.

Other Healthcare NZ Employee Reviews

Flexible timetable and relaxed workload
Community health worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New zealand27 November 2019
Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.
Healthcare company to work for
Carer (Former Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui26 November 2019
Fantastic employer, consider workplace, all clients were lovely to work for. Fellow workers were supportive and caring. Great environment to work in. A1