Healthcare NZ Employee Review

View all Healthcare NZ reviews

I have found Healthcare NZ good to work for.
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton East, Waikato27 January 2016
Even though I have received affirmation from the company that I am doing a good job, I have come to recognise that this role is one I am not really comfortable in.
The clients I work with have been wonderful, and it is rewarding to be able to provide the help requested by the company service plan, to the best of my ability.
I find that I personally still desire to work in an administrative situation, but I will continue to do my best to work well, and I appreciate the opportunity to do so until my situation changes.
I find this role can be very isolating, as I am not permitted to create close friendships with my clients, and the opportunity to meet with other support workers for encouragement is very limited.
Pros
There is a lot of flexibility with hours worked.
Cons
It can be quite stressful at times, travelling between clients homes in busy traffic.

Other Healthcare NZ Employee Reviews

Flexible timetable and relaxed workload
Community health worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New zealand27 November 2019
Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.
Healthcare company to work for
Carer (Former Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui26 November 2019
Fantastic employer, consider workplace, all clients were lovely to work for. Fellow workers were supportive and caring. Great environment to work in. A1