Healthcare NZ Employee Review
enjoy my work
Good place to work at. I have gained so much experience i enjoy my job as a community based support worker. Best job I have had get to meet new clients, learn how to deal with difficult clients, being a ear for them to vent to.. Helping clients get there independence back and going home happy because clients have everything they need due to our help and support.
Enjoyed clients..but communication difficulties and frustration with my clients not getting care at all or getting inadequate care when I was away.on leave
Great working in community helping people stay in their own homes, Also flexible hours to be able to work around my kids
Communication, alot of pressure to take on extra hours at no notice..
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare NZ. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 57 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Healthcare NZ
- What should you wear to an interview at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Healthcare NZ?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Healthcare NZ?One person answered
- Does Healthcare NZ require a background check? What kind of background check does Healthcare NZ do?One person answered
- Could you advise what is the wage range for the Positive Behaviour support position.
- If my application is successful, do we get any further training ?
See all questions and answers
Healthcare NZ Reviews by Location