Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Healthcare NZ Employee Review

fun work place

9 November 2019
The hardest part is when there is no travel time between clients and you will get blamed by clients being late which was not a workers problem and nobody listens to that.sometimes one client is in one side of the town and next client is in the other side of the town and no travel time and you are supposed to fly ???
27 November 2019
Same role
Community health worker (Former Employee) - Auckland, New zealand
Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.
23 February 2014
Same role
health worker (Former Employee) - Marton, N
good people to work with, meet alot of different people cultures etc. management was good.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
22 July 2020
Caregiver (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
I worked for this company for 4 years. I left as they were placing me with clients that were sexually inappropriate. The office people are hard to deal with. I worked here during the time i studied at university.