Healthcare NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Healthcare NZ Employee Review

Quiet Productive.

20 August 2012
It is always a challenge to working around people with special needs knowing that at the end of the day you have achieved to help someone in life. I have leaned to work in an environment of team work and what can be accomplished when there is Team work. Work has been well managed by the effort of everyone in the team. Co-workers very supportive. The hardest part of the job is when you no one to support you. The most enjoyable part is when you have achieved your goals regarding the duties assigned.
Pros
yes free lunches.
Cons
extra hours to do the job.
11 September 2020
Same role
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
7 days per week, 3 times per day most times. learned to work individually with trust. Management staff were great, the hardest part was learning the hoists but very enjoyable.
Pros
happy clients
Cons
short hoours
21 February 2020
Same role
Community support worker (Former Employee) - NZ
I loved to work for this company.
I had many memories which I cannot forget.

They provided lots of various work opportunities.

Their system was well organised and well managed.
27 November 2019
Same location
Community health worker (Former Employee) - Auckland, New zealand
Balanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want to take it or not. If you signed a contract stating you are to work 30hrs. per week then you will pe paid for 30hrs. even if you didn't have a 30hrs. workload.