Questions about Healthcare NZ
- What should you wear to an interview at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Healthcare NZ?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Healthcare NZ?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Healthcare NZ?One person answered
- Does Healthcare NZ require a background check? What kind of background check does Healthcare NZ do?One person answered
- Could you advise what is the wage range for the Positive Behaviour support position.
- If my application is successful, do we get any further training ?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Healthcare NZ
- Flexible timetable and relaxed workloadBalanced work and private life. Good compensation and benefits. Also they provided health insurances for us. They also gave us gas allowances. And before you book a client for a job, they will brief you first about everything and ask you if you want ...Community health worker (Former Employee)Auckland, New zealand - 27 November 2019
- The wave where poor back when I worked for healthcareThe wage have increased since I have worked for healthcare I was on minimum wage even when I had the certificate for A.C.E aged care. But I do think we do deserve the pay rise thanks to government DeptCaregiver (Former Employee)Auckland - 22 November 2019
Read more Healthcare NZ reviews about Pay & Benefits