Healthscope Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Healthscope Limited Employee Reviews in Randwick NSW

Randwick NSW3 reviews
Depends on the Manager.The current CSSD Manager is very supportive and innovative .Staff are less receptive as they find it hard to adapt to new technology and constantly changing environment.
Wages are not up to the industry standards.

Work times are very flexible ,supporting lifestyle balance.
Pros
flexible hours, recognising talent, room for promotion
Cons
comparatively low wages
Very face paced working environment, stimulating. Challenged my skills, however, honed my organisational skills and learned new database skills.

Great staff to work with, Theatre Staff very helpful, Surgeons also supported me, therefore enabling the lists to production.

A really great company to work for and I was very sorry to leave the company. However, it was for family reasons to work closer to home.
Pros
Great support when required, was also encouraged to ask for help in required.
Cons
Some long days
check the list for your name to see what task you have been assign to. We rotate every 3 hours. I learn about instruments that the surgeon will use for an operation. How to use sterilising machine, and to make sure that the test has been clear to use.
The management is trying to re organise the department, so I am learning something new, and how to adjust myself to it. My co-workers are good some of them are quite lazy so others like myself will work extra hard to get task done on time. Which can get frustrating but I enjoy a challenge.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthscope Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
Healthscope Limited Reviews by Job Title