HEALTHvision
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HEALTHvision Employee Reviews

Best part of the job was being able to take clients out on long scenic walks seeing them engage with their surroundings and really enjoying being out of the house.
This company is not that great to work for. Communication between management & employees is Terrible. I don’t feel valued as a carer because of lack of honesty between team leaders & employees . Needs changes in the system regarding the mental environment you’re working in. We as carers do not have a say because they don’t follow up on most of their incidents reported.
i loved all my clients and my job while working for the company but the management was so bad and pushed me out of the company due to no work and not being paid and contract and training neglect.
Pros
Cons
bad hours, bad management, hard to get paid, no training, no contract, bulling tactics
They are a great company to work for awesome management now . Thinks & helps our clients as much as possible . They provide awesome training for free also which is always a bonus.
Was acquired and the culture changed. Most of the talent left in pursuit of other opportunities. the mission, vision and values drove this great company.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Was acquired
Never the same - working with physicians, IT executives, and sales team to translate business needs and meet budgetary restraints and timelines.
Pros
Fun team
Cons
Acquired by Lawson
Account Management, Consultative sales, Customer relationship management
As the Executive Admin for the Sales/Marketing Team, I had a lot of responsibility taking care of each and everyone of them to include two Sr. V.P's and the team making travel arrangements for them and incoming visitors, scheduling calendars, creating reports, arranging conferences and shows, compiling and ordering marketing materials, setting up meetings, and so much more, I enjoyed every minute of the day.
Pros
Great staff, co-workers, benefits
Cons
leaving the company